When creating an online or mobile account with Blerds Leading Technology, you automatically consent to these conditions:
Terms and Conditions
As a condition of use, you promise to not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by Blerds Leading Technology. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
1. To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate any person;
2. To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person;
3. To communicate with Blerds Leading Technology representatives or other users in an abusive or offensive manner;
4. For any purpose (including posting or viewing content) that is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you use the services;
5. To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Communication designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any Blerds Leading Technology user;
6. To create or transmit unwanted 'spam' to any person or any URL;
7. To create multiple accounts for the purpose of gaining excessive amounts of privileges and resources;
8. To post copyrighted content that does not belong to you, unless you are commenting on visual content in Blogs, where you may post such content subject to providing appropriate attribution to the copyright owner and a link to the source of the content
We only collect the information you choose to give us, and we process it with your consent, or on another legal basis; we only require the minimum amount of personal information that is necessary to fulfill the purpose of your interaction with us; we do not sell it to third parties; and we only use it as this Privacy Statement describes. We share information to provide the service to you, to comply with your requests, or with other vendors. We provide ways for you to access, alter, or delete your profile information. You can also contact us for more help or information.
Code of Conduct
Be patient and courteous.
Be inclusive. We welcome and support people of all backgrounds and identities. This includes, but is not limited to members of any sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, culture, national origin, social and economic class, educational level, color, immigration status, sex, age, size, family status, political belief, religion, and mental and physical ability.
Be considerate. We all depend on each other to produce the best work we can as a company. Your decisions will affect clients and colleagues, and you should take those consequences into account when making decisions.
Be respectful. We won't all agree all the time, but disagreement is no excuse for disrespectful behavior. We will all experience frustration from time to time, but we cannot allow that frustration to become personal attacks. An environment where people feel uncomfortable or threatened is not a productive or creative one.
Choose your words carefully. Always conduct yourself professionally. Be kind to others. Do not insult or put down others. Harassment and exclusionary behavior aren't acceptable. This includes, but is not limited to: - Threats of violence. - Discriminatory jokes and language. - Sharing sexually explicit or violent material via electronic devices or other means. - Personal insults, especially those using racist or sexist terms. - Unwelcome sexual attention. - Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
Do not harass others. In general, if someone asks you to stop something, then stop. When we disagree, try to understand why. Differences of opinion and disagreements are mostly unavoidable. What is important is that we resolve disagreements and differing views constructively.
Our differences can be our strengths. We can find strength in diversity. Different people have different perspectives on issues, and that can be valuable for solving problems or generating new ideas. Being unable to understand why someone holds a viewpoint doesn’t mean that they’re wrong. Don’t forget that we all make mistakes, and blaming each other doesn’t get us anywhere.
Instead, focus on resolving issues and learning from mistakes.